Thursday, September 18, 2008

talam...ni berto


All of us have a sense of mission, but we may not be able to fulfill that mission if we also afraid to fail. Life is about rising and falling. We must take the risk and grab the opportunity given to us.


I will continue that I already started, I'm Albert Panaligan, born last September 25, 1987, 20 years of age, presently residing in Balagtas, Batangas City, together with my family. I', the son of Mr. Nestor and Mrs. Rosalina Panaligan. We are eight in the family including my two sisters and two brothers. Having them is really a great treasure for me which nothing can replace.Yours truly is a kind of person who wants to get along with other people. Meaning being with others makes my life more enjoyable and at the same time exciting. Friendship is is very valuable for me. Without any doubt, I can say that I have a lot of friends in times of their happiness and of course at the times of their loneliness and they somebody to lean on. Honestly, I'm proud to introduce to you a very important person in my life-my bestfriend. He is no other than Mr. Brayan Gloriani, a good person and someone I can lean on whatever my problem is. Also, I'm very much interested with the things that challenge to me. Those things that challenge me to do my very best. Thats the reason why I take this course, I"m a Computer Programming student of the Colegio ng Lungsod ng Batangas.. to test my talents and of course my intelligence.I can be whatever I want. I will never quit despite my defeats instead manage to stand upright, overcoming obstacles that keep on preventing me from winning the race....Then continue my JOURNEY!....

No comments: